
Eilat's BEST Poolside Luxury Suite: Unbelievable Views!
Eilat's BEST Poolside Luxury Suite: Unbelievable Views! – My Slightly-Chaotic Dive In
Okay, folks, buckle up. I've just wrestled with the Eilat's BEST Poolside Luxury Suite: Unbelievable Views! and, let me tell you, it's not just about the views (though, wow, we’ll get to those). This place is a thing. Forget pristine brochures; this is a review review. I'm talking real-life, sweaty-palmed, "did I remember to pack my snorkel?" kind of experience.
Accessibility (and my slightly-absurd anxieties):
Alright, let’s start with the boring stuff, because, let's be honest, travel should be accessible. The website assures me of Facilities for disabled guests, and I appreciate that. Now, I'm not disabled, but I am clumsy. I'm notorious for tripping over invisible air currents. So, I always need a good elevator, and I'm happy to report this place delivered. No scrambling up endless stairs after a day of sun and questionable decisions. CCTV in common areas and CCTV outside property gave me a weird sense of security, like Big Brother was watching over me… which, judging by my Instagram, is kind of already the case. The Exterior corridor seemed fine too, didn't feel too exposed.
Cleanliness and Safety (because, COVID):
Listen, I'm a germaphobe, but I also love a good massage. This is a delicate balance. They've gone all-in on the Cleanliness and safety front, which made me breathe a sigh of relief bigger than that view. We're talking Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, and Rooms sanitized between stays. There's Hand sanitizer everywhere. The Staff trained in safety protocol seemed genuinely committed to keeping us alive and well. They even have Individually-wrapped food options (which, as someone who hoards snacks, is a dream) and Physical distancing of at least 1 meter. There's a sense of trying really hard, which I can appreciate. Plus, the Room sanitization opt-out available gives you some control.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (aka Paradise for a Snack-Hoarding, Buffet-Loving Weirdo):
Okay, confession time: I live for buffets. And this place? Had. A. Buffet! Breakfast [buffet] was a glorious, chaotic symphony of scrambled eggs, questionable sausages, and what looked like a week's supply of pastries. They also have a proper Asian breakfast and Western breakfast.
The Restaurants are plentiful. There's a Poolside bar (essential), Coffee/tea in restaurant (YES!), and a Snack bar (double YES!). Plus, they had a Happy hour! Let's just say I may have consumed a few too many colorful cocktails while contemplating the meaning of life and the proper ratio of pineapple to rum. The A la carte in restaurant and various Buffet in restaurant, Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, etc. are all nice options. I loved that I could get Coffee/tea in restaurant. Just a simple pleasure, but it mattered. Bottle of water in the room is also appreciated. And they had Desserts in restaurant!
I never tried the Vegetarian restaurant, but I hear it's good. Room service [24-hour] meant I could indulge my late-night snack cravings with zero judgment, which is important when you're on vacation.
Things to Do, Ways to Relax (because you deserve it):
This is where things get truly ridiculous. Forget your average hotel gym; this place has a freaking Fitness center and a Gym/fitness! They also have a Swimming pool [outdoor], which, you guessed it, has Pool with view.
And if that sounds like too much effort, the Spa is calling your name. They offer Massage, Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, and a Sauna, Steamroom. Basically, they want you to melt into a puddle of blissful relaxation. I went for the massage. It involves a masseuse and a towel. I spent the entire time trying to figure out if I was supposed to tip, and now I have no idea what it was like, but the memory is there, and it was good.
The Suite Itself: The Heart of the Matter (and my slightly-obsessive observations):
Alright, the suite. The Unbelievable Views part. Prepare to be floored. Seriously, the pictures don’t do it justice. The Window that opens is a nice touch, and the Balcony/terrace is where you'll spend 90% of your time, just… staring. I'm talking panoramic, jaw-dropping, "is this real life?" kind of views.
Now, for the nitty-gritty: Air conditioning? Check. Blackout curtains? Thank. God. (Because, again, cocktails). Free bottled water? Always appreciated. Coffee/tea maker? Essential for fueling my caffeine addiction. Bathrobes and Slippers? Luxurious bliss. In-room safe box? For hiding my emergency chocolate stash. Internet access – wireless and Wi-Fi [free]? Duh. I had to be able to Instagram the sunset, obviously. Mini bar? Filled with the temptation of expensive snacks.
I loved the Additional toilet, which is essential when you are traveling with my family. The Seating area was comfy. The Socket near the bed was a gift from the gods. The Sofa was perfect for napping. The Desk was perfect for doing nothing (which is, admittedly, my main vacation goal).
The imperfections? Sure, there were a few. A slightly dodgy shower head. A remote that looked like it had seen better days. But honestly? I barely noticed. I was too busy staring at the bloody view!
Services and Conveniences (because, let's be honest, sometimes you need a little help):
Okay, so they got the essentials covered. Daily housekeeping is a lifesaver. Concierge was helpful. They had a Currency exchange (because dealing with foreign currency is a pain). Cash withdrawal is a plus. Laundry service is obviously a bonus when you're trying to pack lightly. Luggage storage lets you check out and keep your stuff safe. They had an Ironing service (because someone has to). And the Doorman will get you a taxi.
For the Kids (because some people have them):
I don't have kids, but I saw plenty of families having a blast. They had Babysitting service and Family/child friendly, which is good to know. I am certain my kids would enjoy the Kids meal.
Getting Around (because you probably won't want to leave):
They have Car park [free of charge] and Valet parking. There's Airport transfer for hassle-free arrival. And they can arrange a Taxi service.
The Upselling (because, well, it's a business):
The hotel also offers a bunch of extras, for special events. They have Audio-visual equipment for special events, and an Indoor venue for special events, and an Outdoor venue for special events. If you want to hold a Meeting/banquet facilities, you can. If you want to hold a Seminar. you can. If you want to hold meetings, you can.
My "Best" Poolside Luxury Suite Review's Unedited Offer (aka Why You NEED to Book):
Okay, folks, here's the deal. Eilat's BEST Poolside Luxury Suite: Unbelievable Views! isn’t just a hotel. It’s an experience. It’s a chance to unplug (or, you know, Instagram the hell out of that view) and recharge. It is, without a doubt, the most enjoyable hotel experience I have ever had. It's not perfect. They even allowed Pets allowed, a plus for pet owners.
Here’s my slightly manic, slightly over-the-top offer:
Book your stay now and receive:
- Guaranteed Unbelievable Views: Seriously, you won’t regret it. You'll want to take photos.
- Unlimited access to that darn beautiful view!
- A free cocktail at the Poolside Bar (because you deserve it).
- A free upgrade to a suite with a balcony.
- And a free mini bar refilled with extra water
Act fast! This is a limited-time offer. You won't be regretting this. I went for the massage.
Seriously, book it. You won't regret it. Happy trails!
Uncover La Perla Blu's Hidden Gems: Calasetta & Sant'Antioco Await!
Okay, buckle up Buttercup, because this ain't your grandma's meticulous itinerary. We're going to Eilat, baby, and the Luxury Suite by the Pool is our… well, temporary kingdom, I guess. Let the messy, emotional, opinionated fun begin!
The Eilat Errand of Errands: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Red Sea
(Day 1: Arrival & The Great Poolside Panic)
- 10:00 AM: Arrive at Ovda Airport (which, seriously, feels like you've landed in a giant, slightly dusty shed). The sun is already a freakin' laser beam. My luggage, of course, is nowhere to be found. Perfect start, you magnificent bastard of a trip! I swear, I'm starting to think my checked bag is actively trying to sabotage my life.
- 11:00 AM: Taxi to the Luxury Suite. The driver, a grizzled old fella named Yossi, drives like he’s auditioning for a stuntman role. He keeps muttering about the "heat," which, let's be clear, is an understatement. It's biblical.
- 11:30 AM: Arrive at the suite. Oh. Em. Gee. It's… actually pretty damn amazing. The pool practically begs you to jump in. It's all sleek lines and shimmering water. Maybe this trip won't be a complete dumpster fire after all
- 12:00 PM: Panic sets in. The welcome basket is… well, it's there. But where's the damn bottle opener?! This is a crisis, people! A genuine, first-world crisis! I start rummaging, tearing apart the mini-kitchen (which, frankly, feels about as equipped as a dollhouse). Eventually, I find a (very rusty) bottle opener buried under a pile of instant coffee packets. Victory feels sweet. I pour out a big glass of juice, I'm finally starting to feel relaxed until I remember about my missing luggage, I reach out to the lost luggage at the airport.
- 1:00 PM: My first dive. The pool is glorious. Pure, unadulterated bliss. I float for what feels like hours, trying to melt the day's anxieties away, the missing suitcase, the slightly-too-small bikini, my own inner demons.
- 3:00 PM: Lunch at the Suite. I realize I'm ravenous. I'd almost forgotten, the sun is a big factor. I order some shawarma from a local place (via the helpful but utterly baffling delivery app I'd been trying to decipher, and eventually, manage to use a browser's translate extension.) The shawarma is… a revelation. Juicy, flavorful, and the perfect embodiment of post-pool-sloth.
- 5:00 PM: The sun starts to soften, and I decide to start preparing for a stroll, I realize my bag is still missing, so I decide to go for a tour, I call a shop to get some clothes.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner in a local restaurant. Now, I don't want to sound too basic, but I can't help myself. I devour some fresh fish. It's exactly what you'd expect from somewhere by the Red Sea: light, tasty, and with the distinct taste of "I'm about to go straight to my beachy dreams."
- 9:00 PM: Back at the Suite. I find the lost luggage. I feel like I'm the luckiest person alive. I spend some time taking a shower, with my brand-new soap and lotions, feeling so comfortable and relaxed.
(Day 2: Underwater Wonders and Questionable Life Choices)
- 9:00 AM: Breakfast. The free breakfast, a mix of Israeli salad, strange pastries, and instant coffee, is… sufficient. I devour all kinds of nutrients.
- 10:00 AM: Snorkeling at the Coral Reef. This is the part I'm really excited about. I'm talking about the real deal. The underwater world is insane. Like, a kaleidoscope of colors and shapes. Fish I've only seen in documentaries. Then, I get a little confident, a big current comes, I struggle, for a few moments I think I might die, I'm saved by a kind person that pulls me up to the surface. I'm so afraid I am relieved, but also a little shaken.
- 12:00 PM: Regroup and Reflect. After the snorkeling, I grab a juice and take a moment to breathe. I spend a moment, sitting by the pool, pondering, the sheer audacity of the universe. I question all my life choices.
- 2:00 PM: After the recovery, it's now time to go back to something. A beach.
- 4:00 PM: A beach day, is a great one. The sand is hot, the water is cool, and everyone is beautiful and cheerful. Another moment of calm, and a time to reflect.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner and Evening Walk. Stroll along the promenade. The energy is electric. Street performers, families, couples… It's a great vibe.
- 9:00 PM: Back at the Suite. I turn on some music, and dive in the amazing pool. I relax.
(Day 3: The Desert, The Detours, and the Dread of Reality)
- 8:00 AM: Wake up feeling slightly hungover. Lesson learned: those fruity cocktails are evil in disguise. I make a deal with myself: no more than two drinks tonight. (Yeah, right.)
- 9:00 AM: A Jeep desert tour. This is what I'm talking about. The desert is vast, silent, and breathtakingly beautiful. The tour is great, everything is very fun.
- 1:00 PM: The tour ends, now it's time for lunch. Some authentic desert food. I devour it.
- 2:00 PM: Another stroll along the beach. This time, I go for the Northern Beach, it's a great alternative to the crowded ones.
- 6:00 PM: Sunset. I've never seen so many amazing sunsets. It's just the sky playing around with every possible color gradient. It's insane.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner. The final dinner, It's hard to say goodbye.
- 9:00 PM: Back at the Suite. My final dive. It's quiet. The stars are out.
(Day 4: Departure and the Bitter Sweetness of Freedom)
- 7:00 AM: Waking up feeling a little sad. It's the last day. I spend some time by the pool, watching the sunrise.
- 8:00 AM: I order the last meal.
- 10:00 AM: The taxi arrives. Yossi, the old driver, is back. I don't even try to make conversation.
- 11:00 AM: I leave Israel.
- 12:00 PM: Landing back home. Everything feels strange. Everything feels perfect.
This is it! This is Eilat. It ain't perfect. It's hot, stressful, and occasionally terrifying. But it's also damn beautiful, exciting, and an experience I'll never forget. And honestly? That's what life, and travel, is all about. Now, I need a nap. And maybe another bottle of wine… Just kidding, I swear.
Escape to Pretoria's Eco Paradise: Unbelievable Eco Park Lodge!
Eilat's Poolside Luxury Suite: Unbelievable Views! – Let's Get Real, Okay...? (FAQ-ish - More Like a Vent Session)
Is the view *really* as jaw-dropping as they say?
Okay, buckle up. Because that view… *clears throat dramatically* … it's pretty darn spectacular. I mean, yeah, the photos are good, but the *reality*? It’s like... Eilat vomits itself across the Red Sea and sunrises just *happen* to be born in your eyeballs. I remember the first time I walked in. Utter silence. Just me and the sunrise, staring at each other. Then, a tiny, pathetic "Wow." escaped my lips. Followed by me fumbling for my phone to capture the moment, only to fail miserably because the sheer *scale* of it all. Like trying to paint the Mona Lisa with a spork, you know? So, yeah. It's good. Real good. Seriously, bring sunglasses. And maybe some tissues.
Is the pool truly *private*? Or is it the dreaded "pretend private" you sometimes get?
Alright, this is important. "Private" in advertising often translates to "You can *kinda* see the neighbors." But listen, this pool? Actual, genuine, nobody-peeking-in-from-their-balcony private. I swear, I even considered skinny-dipping (don't judge!). I was tempted. Really tempted. Did I? … Maybe. Okay, yes. But listen, it's a *luxury* experience. No judging. The point is, you can wallow in your own little aquatic kingdom without some nosey busybody staring at you. Pure bliss. Just be sure to check the perimeter... you know, for tiny, sneaky lizards. Those guys are everywhere down there. They judge too, I swear.
Is the suite itself actually luxurious? (Or is it just marketing fluff?)
Marketing fluff? Honey, no. This place is like a celebrity's dressing room… before the celebrity gets all diva-ish. Think plush everything. The bed? Cloud-like. The bathroom? Giant soaking tub, perfect for existential crises (trust me, I've had a few). The general ambiance? Sophisticated…but also… inviting. Not cold and pretentious, ya know? I remember one time, my friend, Sarah, and I arrived, and we were so stunned that we just stood there, staring at each other. Then we started giggling. I think we took about 30 pictures just of the *pillows*. It's that kind of place. It’s the kind of place that makes you consider ordering room service and never leaving – which, SPOILER ALERT: I nearly did.
What about the noise? Being poolside, is it loud?
Okay, this is where it gets *slightly* complicated. Yes, you *are* by the pool. Which means… splashing. Occasional shrieks of joy (mostly from kids). The gentle hum of conversation. But, and this is a big BUT, it’s *luxury* poolside. So the noise is... controlled? Think of it like a soundtrack to your bliss. Pleasant background noise. Nothing too rowdy. Although... one time, there was this group of guys playing some *very* intense beach volleyball, and... well, let's just say my attempt at a relaxing afternoon nap ended with me throwing a pillow at the window. Okay, fine, I may have yelled a little. But generally speaking, it's manageable. Bring earplugs *just in case*… you know, for those volleyball hooligans.
Is the food any good? (Because let's be real, that can make or break a trip.)
The food… now there’s a story. Okay, so, initially, room service started out spectacularly. The shakshuka was divine. Like, seriously, I ordered it three mornings in a row. But then... disaster struck. I ordered the club sandwich. Look, maybe I was already emotionally fragile from sun exposure. But that sandwich? It tasted… *off*. Like it had been made by a robot who had never actually tasted food. It was a culinary tragedy. I actually sent it back! (Being the non-confrontational type, this was HUGE for me). To their credit, they replaced it promptly, and the second club sandwich was *mostly* edible. The moral of the story? Stick to the shakshuka. And maybe order something from a different place every once in a while.
What's the Wi-Fi situation like? Can I actually work/stream shows?
Ah, the modern dilemma! The Wi-Fi... it's generally pretty good. I managed to stream some guilty-pleasure reality TV (don't judge!) without too many buffering issues. I also squeezed in some, ahem, *work*. But look, you're in Eilat. The point is to *disconnect*. So, maybe use the Wi-Fi for emergencies, and then, I don't know, actually *enjoy* being somewhere beautiful? I mean, I’m not saying *I* always do that. But you should! Maybe. Just a thought.
Anything I should know before I go? Any secret tips?
Okay, here's the *real* insider info: * **Bring sunscreen!** Obvious, right? But seriously, it's the desert. You'll fry. And bring extra. You'll use it. * **Pack a good book.** Or several. You'll have time to read. Lots of time. Trust me. * **The sunsets are insane.** Don't miss them. Set an alarm if you have to. * **Don't be afraid to indulge.** Seriously. You're on vacation. Order the extra dessert. Take the afternoon nap. Embrace the ridiculousness of it all. It's a luxury suite, after all. * **Most importantly: Book it already!** Seriously, procrastination is the enemy of relaxation. You deserve this. Just…go. And tell me what *you* think of the shakshuka. Seriously. I need validation.

