Manila's BEST 2-Bed Condo: Mplace Tower B #60 Awaits!

Mplace Tower B(2 beds) #60 Manila Philippines

Mplace Tower B(2 beds) #60 Manila Philippines

Manila's BEST 2-Bed Condo: Mplace Tower B #60 Awaits!

Manila's BEST 2-Bed Condo: Mplace Tower B #60 Awaits! - A Review That's Actually Real (and Slightly Crazy)

Okay, okay, so "Manila's BEST 2-Bed Condo" is a BIG claim, right? But honestly, after staying at Mplace Tower B #60, I'm leaning towards agreeing. This isn't some sterile, cookie-cutter hotel review you're gonna get. This is raw, real, and probably a little too honest. Buckle up, buttercups. This is gonna be a bumpy ride.

First Impressions: Finding the Damn Place (Accessibility, Duh!)

Getting to Mplace is… well, it’s Manila. Traffic is a given. But honestly, compared to some other places I’ve stayed, it wasn't that bad. And hey, the airport transfer they offer is a godsend. Seriously, after a flight, you just want to collapse. They'll pick you up, which is pretty awesome. Car park [on-site]? Check. Car park [free of charge]? Double-check. Score! Taxi service is also readily available, and I did see a car power charging station, which, as a non-EV driver, still impressed me. The building itself? Pretty easy to spot. Plenty of signage, and the exterior corridor led right to the entrance.

Oh, and for anyone worried about getting around, the elevator is a lifesaver, and I saw Facilities for disabled guests. Now, I didn't personally test the wheelchair accessibility, but they had all the hallmarks. I'm just saying, this is a serious win for anyone who needs to get around and the area is accessible.

Stepping Inside: The Cave I'm Now Living In (Rooms, Glorious Rooms!)

Okay, so the condo itself… chef’s kiss. Seriously. Let’s do the roll call:

  • Air conditioning?: Absolutely. Can’t survive in Manila without it.
  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms?: Hell yeah! And it's actually decent Wi-Fi. I needed it.
  • Air conditioning in public area?: Sigh of relief. Yup.
  • Additional toilet, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens: Yeah, they really thought of everything!

The thing I loved the most was the interconnecting room option. I'm thinking its good for a family stay!

I have to admit I wanted to dive straight into the bathtub and forget everything that was going on outside. You know what I mean.

Keeping it Clean (Cleanliness and Safety, Because COVID, Duh)

Okay, so this is where Mplace really shone. They’re taking this whole hygiene thing seriously. I'm talking, hardcore serious. They had Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, and my room was spotless. I saw staff actively cleaning constantly. They've got the whole shebang: Hand sanitizer, Rooms sanitized between stays, Professional-grade sanitizing services… I felt safe and that's a big deal.

  • Hygiene certification: Yup. Check.
  • They even offer Room sanitization opt-out available if that’s your preference.

Eating and Drinking (Can I Get Some Adobo, Please?)

Okay, so the dining situation is… decent. Let's be real, I'm not coming to Manila for the Michelin-starred restaurants. But Mplace has a good selection of options:

  • Restaurants: Plenty of options.
  • Coffee/tea in restaurant: Essential for me.
  • Breakfast [buffet]: Yay, carbs!
  • Breakfast in room Yep!
  • Room service [24-hour]: Midnight snack attack? No problem!
  • Poolside bar: Bonus points!

I saw Asian cuisine in restaurant plus International cuisine in restaurant.

For a quick bite, the Snack bar was clutch.

Okay, I'll admit it: the food was fine, but not amazing.

Relaxation Station (Spa, Pool, and Avoiding Burnout)

This is where this condo really shines. I mean, the pool with view is stunning. Seriously, I could have floated there all day.

  • Swimming pool [outdoor]: Yup.
  • Fitness center
  • Massage: They had a massage service onsite! This was amazing.

Honestly, after a long day of navigating Manila, a spa or massage is all you need. I did not try the Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Sauna, Steamroom, and Spa/sauna. I was too darn busy relaxing, duh!

Things to Do (Beyond Just Surviving Manila)

Okay, so Mplace isn't in the middle of the action, but it’s not isolated either. It's got all the basic amenities.

For the Kids

I didn’t travel with kids, but noticed they had options for them

  • Babysitting service
  • Family/child friendly
  • Kids meal
  • Kids facilities

Important Services & Conveniences

  • Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meetings, Meeting stationery, Outdoor venue for special events, Safety deposit boxes, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wifi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center. Yup all of these.

The Not-So-Perfect Bits (Because I'm Honest)

Okay, so it wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows. The Happy hour could have been better, and the music at the Poolside bar was a bit… repetitive after a while. Also, the exterior corridor while providing access to the condo, made me feel less secure.

But…

Overall: Mplace Tower B #60 is a seriously good option. It's clean, it's comfortable, it's got a great pool, the staff are friendly, and it offers more than the typical hotel experience for a price that's pretty darn competitive.

Final Verdict: Definitely recommended.


SEO Optimized Offer: Book Your Escape!

Headline: Escape to Paradise: Your Luxurious 2-Bed Condo Awaits at Manila's BEST – Mplace Tower B #60!

Body:

Tired of cramped hotel rooms and the Manila madness? Discover the ultimate relaxation and convenience at Mplace Tower B #60, the BEST 2-bed condo in Manila! This isn't just a place to stay; it's your personal urban oasis, where you can unwind after a long day. Here’s why you should book NOW:

  • Unparalleled Comfort & Space: Spread out in our spacious 2-bedroom condo, perfect for families, groups, or couples seeking extra room to breathe. Enjoy spacious living areas, modern amenities, and FREE Wi-Fi in every room!
  • Unrivaled Relaxation: Take a dip in our breathtaking pool with a view, soak up the sun, or indulge in ultimate relaxation with a massage (onsite!).
  • Safety First: We prioritize your well-being. Enjoy peace of mind with rigorous cleaning protocols, including Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection, and Room sanitization.
  • Seamless Convenience: Benefit from our Airport transfer, Car park [on-site & free of charge], convenient dining (including room service!), and a host of services to make your stay effortless.
  • Prime Location: Enjoy easy Accessibility and proximity to Manila's vibrant attractions while enjoying a peaceful retreat.

Don't miss out! Book your stay at Mplace Tower B #60 today and experience the best of Manila! Click here to book now: [Insert Booking Link Here] #ManilaCondo #BestCondoManila #PhilippinesTravel #LuxuryAccommodation #FamilyVacation #PoolWithAView #SafeTravel #MplaceTowerB #CondoRental #VacationRental #ManilaHotel #BestHotelManila #TravelPhilippines #PhilippineVacation #TravelDeals #FilipinoAdventure #Relaxation #ManilaVibes #BookYourStay #TravelTips #TravelBlog #ExplorePhilippines

Escape to Paradise: Stunning Sunny Apartment on the Heegermeer, Heeg, Netherlands!

Book Now

Mplace Tower B(2 beds) #60 Manila Philippines

Mplace Tower B(2 beds) #60 Manila Philippines

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your sterile, perfectly-organized travel itinerary. This is me, the real me, navigating Manila from the slightly-too-cushy confines of Mplace Tower B, apartment #60 (2 beds – because pretending I'm that organized is exhausting).

Manila Mayhem: A Semi-Coherent Itinerary (and the occasional existential crisis)

Day 1: Arrival & Apartment Awe (and slight panic)

  • Time: 5:00 AM – Nope. Definitely didn't wake up at 5 AM. More like 8:30 AM, after a flight that felt like they were serving the plane food from the 1800s.
  • Activity: Landed in NAIA (Ninoy Aquino International Airport – that name never gets old, right? Seriously, who's Ninoy Aquino anyway?) and the air hit me hard. Humid, smelling of exhaust fumes, and… promise? This is it? This is the adventure? But the taxi ride to Mplace wasn't too bad. The driver, despite being practically asleep, got me there, albeit a little sideways.
  • Location: Mplace Tower B, Apartment #60.
  • Reaction: Okay, the apartment itself? Stunning. The view? Instagrammable. The two beds? A bit excessive for a solo trip, but I won't judge. But the sheer newness of it all is overwhelming. This pristine space is screaming for me to mess it up. So I will. In style.
  • Lunch: Immediate delivery of adobo and lumpia because travel fatigue + I don't cook.
  • Reflection: Existential crisis averted (for now) because the food was incredibly good.
  • Afternoon: Hit the local 7-Eleven. I have never been so excited by the prospect of a convenience store. Found the chicharon, instant coffee, and a magazine featuring local celebrities (who I don't recognize). Victory!
  • Evening: Wandering around the neighbourhood is a must! I get lost, not once, but twice. But, I found a small street food stall where I ate the most amazing isaw (grilled chicken intestines). It tasted incredible, but I'm not sure how long I can last on just street food. Then, I was ready to sleep, and that's what I did.

Day 2: Intramuros & The Haunted History (and a potential sunburn)

  • Time: 9:00 AM (ish).
  • Activity: "Intramuros" – sounds fancy, right? It is. A walled city, a time capsule of Spanish colonial days. Hired a bamboo bike (I'm sure I looked graceful), and wobbled my way through cobblestone streets. The architecture is remarkable.
  • Location: Intramuros.
  • Reaction: The sun is brutal. And I forgot sunblock (again!). Seriously, how do I remember to pack socks but not that? I'm sweating like a pig. I'm pretty sure my nose is already pink. I spent the entire afternoon exploring historical sites like Fort Santiago and San Agustin Church. The history is impressive and the stories are heartbreaking and beautiful.
  • Lunch: Found a restaurant serving sisig. My mouth can't process the spice.
  • Afternoon: Went to Casa Manila, a recreation of a colonial-era home.
  • Evening: I had dinner at a local restaurant that served Filipino food. After dinner, I took a walk around the walled city. And, I swear I saw a ghost. I might have imagined it after the 90% UV rays.
  • Reflection: Intramuros is beautiful. But, did I see a ghost? I hope so. It's just a cool story.

Day 3: Cultural Immersion (and a questionable massage)

  • Time: 10:00 AM (ish).
  • Activity: The National Museum Complex.
  • Location: Rizal Park & Museum Complex.
  • Reaction: The museum is great, the artifacts tell incredible stories about the lives of Filipinos. The museum of Fine Arts is worth checking out.
  • Lunch: Ate at a traditional Filipino restaurant after the museum. I had a great meal, including the very spicy sinigang.
  • Afternoon: I went for massage at a local spa. This was a mistake. The therapist was polite, but I felt like I was being rubbed with sandpaper. My back is sore.
  • Evening: I went to Binondo. I spent time at the oldest Chinatown in the world. I ate street food that was very delicious (and a little questionable).
  • Reflection: Binondo is very crowded, but very cool.

Day 4: Escaping the City (and embracing the chaos)

  • Time: Up at the crack of dawn (i.e. 10:00 AM).
  • Activity: Today, I decided to leave the city. I am going to Tagaytay, a city south of Metro Manila. I had to get out. Needed a breath of fresh air. The drive there was a disaster. The traffic… Lord have mercy. It's worse than anything I've ever seen.
  • Location: Tagaytay.
  • Reaction: The view is spectacular!! The Taal Volcano and the Taal Lake are beautiful. I'm so glad I decided to come.
  • Lunch: Lunch was incredible. I had the best bulalo (beef marrow soup).
  • Afternoon: I went to Sky Ranch Tagaytay, an amusement park. I went on the rides. Fun, even if I was a little terrified.
  • Evening: I had dinner at a restaurant in Tagaytay. On the way back to Manila, the traffic was terrible.
  • Reflection: Tagaytay is worth the trip.

Day 5: Farewell (or, the reluctant departure)

  • Time: 7:00 AM (ish).
  • Activity: Packing. Which means staring at the suitcase wondering if I can fit all the stuff.
  • Location: Everywhere
  • Reaction: Man, I'm exhausted. But, also, damn… that was something. Manila, you're a wild, chaotic, beautiful mess. See you again, hopefully with a better sense of direction and a stronger stomach.
  • Lunch: Airplane food (ugh).
  • Afternoon: Plane.

This is my reality: a messy, uneven, and unapologetically human experience of Manila. It's full of moments of awe, of frustration, of pure, unadulterated joy. And that, my friends, is what travel is really all about, right? Now, if you'll excuse me, I need a nap.

OMG! Stunning Nieuwpoort-Bad Sea View Apartment - Book Now!

Book Now

Mplace Tower B(2 beds) #60 Manila Philippines

Mplace Tower B(2 beds) #60 Manila PhilippinesOkay, buckle up, buttercups! We’re diving DEEP into the supposedly "BEST" 2-bedroom condo in Manila: Mplace Tower B, Unit 60. Let's see if it actually lives up to the hype, shall we? Fair warning: my brain works like a caffeinated squirrel on a sugar rush, so expect some tangents.

Okay, spill the tea! Is Mplace Tower B Unit 60 REALLY the best 2-bed condo in Manila? My wallet (and my sanity) are begging for answers!

Ugh, that's the million-peso question, isn't it? Honestly? It's complicated. It's got its *moments*. Look, Manila condos are a whole *thing*. You're basically gambling on how much you're willing to tolerate. Mplace B #60? Okay, let's just say it's... *interesting*. It's definitely not THAT cookie-cutter, sterile, generic condo you might expect. It feels… lived in. Which, for a good portion of us, is a good thing.

What's the *actual* layout like? Because photos can LIE. And my auntie's been scarred by a 'spacious' studio that turned out to be a glorified shoebox.

Oh, the photos! They’re always airbrushed, with those impossibly minimalist furniture. Mplace B #60's layout is… decent. It has two bedrooms. The master is a good size, actually, *big enough* to NOT feel cramped, I think. The second bedroom is, shall we say, cozy. Let's be honest, it's more of a large closet with a bed shoved in. But hey! A second bedroom! You can fit a "home offfice" (aka my collection of junk).
The living/dining area is where things get a little… questionable. It's not HUGE, but you can actually breathe without feeling like you're trapped in a sardine can. The kitchen, however, is more of an... *efficiency kitchen*. Prepare to be intimately familiar with your microwave. But I'm not complaining too much since I don't cook a lot.

Location, location, location! Where's this supposed "wonder" located? Can I actually, you know, *reach* civilization?

Okay, the location is… a mixed bag. Mplace B is in South Triangle, Quezon City. Which, on paper, sounds pretty good. Near everything! (or so they say). It's near ABS-CBN, so if you're into that, bonus! The good: You're close to a lot of malls and restaurants. Transportation is… available. Ubers and Grab abound. The not-so-good: Traffic, oh sweet baby Jesus, the traffic. It can be a nightmare. Prepare to become best friends with your commute time. And the noise! It's Manila. There's *always* some kind of siren, karaoke, or general commotion happening. It can be REALLY irritating sometimes.

What about the amenities? Does it have a pool? A gym? Or am I paying for a glorified concrete box?

Alright, the amenities are… standard. There's a pool. It's not Olympic-sized, but it's great for a quick dip in the heat. The gym is… functional. Nothing fancy, but it has the basics. And hey, at least you can pretend you're getting fit. You also have a function room which is awesome for parties (or so I heard) and a playground for kids (if you have any). Honestly, the amenities are the bare minimum. Don't expect a five-star resort experience. But they're *there*. Which is, you know, a step up from a bare concrete box. *shudders*

Okay, let's talk downsides. What are the major dealbreakers? Spill the REAL tea!

Okay, here's the UNDILUTED truth: The condo fees are a freaking *pain*. They add up *fast*. Make sure you factor that into your budget, because trust me, it’s a shock. And the elevators! Oh, the elevators. They're perpetually crowded, especially during rush hour. Prepare to wait. A lot. And pray you don't get stuck. That’s the stuff of nightmares, I'm tellin' ya. I know a friend who has bad claustrophobia. Imagine being stuck in a tiny box with other stressed-out Pinoys! Not fun. Also, the soundproofing isn't amazing. You can hear your neighbors sometimes. Especially if they're throwing a party. Or if they're just... loud.

Are the people in this condo even… human? Or just a bunch of rich snobs?

Okay, so the people. It's Manila. You get a mix. There are some super nice people. I've made some great friends in the elevator alone. But let's be real, you're in a condo. You’re bound to run into some people who think they’re better than you. It's inevitable. Try to ignore them. Focus on the nice ones! I once saw a guy yelling at a security guard because the pool wasn't heated enough. The audacity! I couldn't help but laugh. Then again, maybe he'd had a bad day. Everybody's dealing with something.

So, in summary: Is it worth it? Would you recommend it?

Ugh, the million-dollar question (or, you know, the million-peso question). Look, it depends. If you're looking for a perfectly polished, problem-free condo experience, probably not. But if you're looking for something *livable*, with a decent location, and you're willing to embrace the chaos that is Manila life? Then yeah, maybe. Mplace Tower B #60 isn't perfect. It's got its quirks, its flaws, and its moments where you wanna tear your hair out. But, would I recommend it? Maybe. I mean, it *could* be worse. I guess the important thing is how you make the place *your* place.

My most important question: Can I get food delivered without issue?

Okay, THIS is a crucial question. And the answer is... mostly yes! Food delivery apps work, but sometimes you gotta guide them in. The building's guard might be a little slow sometimes, so tip well, and make sure you give very specific directions. I once had a pizza arrive upside down because the rider couldn't find the unit! It was a disaster. But mostly, you can get food delivered. THANK GOD FOR THAT!

Hidden Stay

Mplace Tower B(2 beds) #60 Manila Philippines

Mplace Tower B(2 beds) #60 Manila Philippines

Mplace Tower B(2 beds) #60 Manila Philippines

Mplace Tower B(2 beds) #60 Manila Philippines