Unbelievable Hualien Gem: Tenth Street Homestay - You WON'T Believe This!

Tenth Street Homestay Hualien Taiwan

Tenth Street Homestay Hualien Taiwan

Unbelievable Hualien Gem: Tenth Street Homestay - You WON'T Believe This!

Okay, buckle up, because I'm about to spill the tea on Unbelievable Hualien Gem: Tenth Street Homestay - You WON'T Believe This! – and trust me, you won't. This place? It's not just a hotel, it's an experience. And I'm gonna be brutally honest, warts and all, because that's what you deserve. SEO be damned! (Just kidding… kinda.)

First Impressions: Hitting the Ground Running (or Rolling)

Let's be real, one of the first things I always check is Accessibility. And, phew, Tenth Street Homestay gets a gold star here. Elevator? Check. Facilities for disabled guests? Double-check. They've clearly put thought into making this place welcoming for everyone – which is a huge win. Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site] & Car power charging station, – all the parking you could ever dream of; makes life a breeze.

Getting there is pretty simple: Airport transfer? Yep! Taxi service? Of course. They've thought of the logistical stuff so you don't have to.

Cleanliness & Peace of Mind: Seriously, This Place is Obsessed (in a Good Way!)

Look, I'm a bit of a germaphobe. Don't judge. So, I was thrilled to discover Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Rooms sanitized between stays, Professional-grade sanitizing services… the list goes on and on. They're seriously on top of their game when it comes to cleanliness. Hand sanitizer everywhere! Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, so I knew that the food and drink would be safe. Plus, Room sanitization opt-out available, which is a nice touch for those who might prefer a more "natural" approach. Feeling safe, it's such a HUGE weight off your shoulders.

Room Revelations: My Sanctuary (and the Tiny Hiccups)

Okay, the rooms. Seriously. Breathtaking. (Available in all rooms: Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.)

My room? Perfection. I went for one of the Non-smoking ones (phew!), and it had the most glorious extra long bed, perfect for sprawling out after a day of… well, everything! The bathrobes were fluffy, the blackout curtains banished every ray of light (essential for sleeping in!), and the free Wi-Fi (yes, in all rooms!) was a lifesaver. Speaking of the bathroom, the slippers and toiletries are so nice, and so much better than those awful, cheap ones in other hotels. Don't get me started about the Complimentary tea, it was my absolute favorite part of the day.

Now, for the little things…

The internet was a little patchy one afternoon - like, really patchy. And the Internet [LAN] cables in the room I could never work properly. I had to hot-spot from my phone. But, hey, it's the 21st century and its such a minor thing compared to everything else.

Internet Access & Connectivity: Gotta Stay Connected (Even on Vacation)

Okay, the Wi-Fi [free] in the rooms? Absolute gold. And the Internet access – LAN if, like me, you appreciate the old-school option. Free Wi-Fi in public areas too. So, pretty covered on the online front.

Dining, Drinking, & Snacking: My Stomach Was in Heaven

Okay, where do I begin? The Breakfast [buffet] was legendary. Think Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, and everything in between. The coffee shop was a lifesaver in the mornings. And the Poolside bar? Absolute bliss. Just sitting, siping cocktails, while the sun sets… perfect.

The Restaurants! There's an a la carte in restaurant, which had such delicious choices. Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant. They also catered for Alternative meal arrangement, Vegeterian restaurant. The Snack bar was open all the time; perfect for a quick bite by the pool. The Room service [24-hour] was also a godsend when I was feeling lazy.

The only issue? I ate way too much. But, hey!

Things to Do & Ways to Relax: Pure Indulgence (and Maybe Some Fitness…?)

This is where Tenth Street Homestay really shines.

  • Swimming pool [outdoor]? Yep! With a Pool with view. I spent hours just gazing at the water and the views, pure bliss.

  • Spa/sauna? Heck yeah! They have a Spa, a Sauna, and a Steamroom. I loved the Body scrub and Body wrap.

  • Massage? Of course. I had a session that was divine, a true escape.

  • Gym/fitness? There's a Fitness center but I, uh… I didn't go. Let's just say the buffet was calling my name more often.

  • Foot bath? Yes! Total relaxation.

Services & Conveniences: Because You Deserve the Best

  • Concierge? Super helpful, booked all my excursions.

  • Luggage storage? Essential.

  • Laundry service & Dry cleaning? Thank goodness.

  • Daily housekeeping? Immaculate.

  • Currency exchange & Cash withdrawal? Super convenient.

  • Food delivery? They've thought of everything.

  • Elevator? (Seriously, a lifesaver!)

  • Facilities for disabled guests? They've really got this covered.

Safety & Security: Feeling Safe as Houses

CCTV in common areas & CCTV outside property made me feel incredibly secure. Front desk [24-hour], Security [24-hour]… they're always watching out for you. Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarms… all the essentials are in place.

For the Kids & Family: Fun for Everyone!

Family/child friendly, Babysitting service, Kids facilities, Kids meal… this place really is great for families.

The Verdict & A Compelling Offer (You Gotta Book This!)

Unbelievable Hualien Gem: Tenth Street Homestay - You WON'T Believe This! is more than just a place to stay, it's an escape. Yes, there are a few minor bumps along the road. But the incredible service, stunning surroundings, delicious food, and absolute dedication to cleanliness make it worth every penny.

Here's the deal:

Book your stay at Tenth Street Homestay this month and get:

  • A FREE upgrade to a room with a balcony overlooking the pool! (Limited availability!)
  • A complimentary welcome drink at the poolside bar on arrival!
  • A voucher for a free 30-minute massage at the spa!
  • 10% off all tours booked through the concierge!

Don't wait! This offer won't last! Click here to book your escape to paradise! [Insert Booking Link Here]

And seriously, go. You won't regret it. Your soul (and your stomach) will thank you.

**Luxury Casino Views: Your Dream Apartment Awaits in Blankenberge!**

Book Now

Tenth Street Homestay Hualien Taiwan

Tenth Street Homestay Hualien Taiwan

Okay, buckle up buttercup, because we're diving headfirst into the beautiful, slightly chaotic, and utterly unforgettable experience that is Hualien, Taiwan, and my (hopefully not TOO annoying) stay at Tenth Street Homestay. This is less a polished itinerary and more a rambling, slightly neurotic, but ultimately loving ode to the place. Consider yourselves warned!

Pre-Trip Rambling (Because I’m the Worst at Pre-Trip Prep)

  • The Panic-Induced Packing: Dear Lord, I am TERRIBLE at packing. My suitcase looks like a bomb went off in an outdoor store. Three weeks of 'stuff' shoved into a bag that's been through more airport conveyor belts than actual travel. Did I pack enough socks? (Probably not.) Did I remember my adapter? (Let's just pray.) More importantly: did I remember my anti-mosquito spray? Taiwan is a mosquito's paradise, and I, apparently, am a delicious buffet.
  • The Flight (And a Side of Existential Dread): Ugh, flights. That weird in-between space where you're neither here nor there. The crushing realization that you're sitting in a metal tube hurtling through the atmosphere. I always get a wave of existential dread. Is this real? Am I dreaming? Am I going to get a crying baby seated next to me. Pray to the travel gods for a quiet flight!

Day 1: Arrival – Tentative Excitement, Jet Lag, and Noodles (Lots of Noodles!)

  • Morning (That Wasn't Really a Morning): Finally! Landed in Taoyuan. Customs was a breeze, thank the heavens, because I was OPERATING ON EMPTY. The sun was bright, the air was humid, and I felt like a zombie. Took the train to Hualien – the scenery was breathtaking, really easing my travel pains, but I was basically just staring out the window in a daze.
  • Afternoon – Tenth Street Homestay (OMG, SO CUTE): Arrived at Tenth Street. And oh. my. god. The place is adorable! Like, Instagram-worthy levels of cute. The Taiwanese architecture mixed with the modern style is perfection. The owner (bless her soul – she’s an angel) showed me to my room – spacious, clean, and with a balcony overlooking a courtyard. I immediately wanted to move in and never leave.
  • Evening – The Noodle Pilgrimage: Jet lag hit HARD. I wandered out the door, desperate for food, stumbled upon a tiny noodle shop around the corner. Oh. My. Word. The BEST noodles I've ever had. The broth was rich, the noodles were perfectly chewy, and I devoured the entire bowl in approximately 3.5 minutes. Honestly, it was a religious experience. I went back the next day. And the day after that. And…well, you get the picture.
  • Quirky Observation: The cats in the courtyard at the homestay. They rule the place. Basically, you are living in their world, and you are just a visitor. I learned to respect their authority.

Day 2: Taroko Gorge – Majestic, Overwhelming, and a Touch of Existential Angst Re-Visited

  • Morning – The Taroko Gorge Experience: Okay, this is the reason I came to Hualien. And it did not disappoint. I hired a driver (thank god – navigating the roads would have been a disaster) and we set off. The sheer scale of the gorge is jaw-dropping. So many mountains, and so much water. The air was fresh, the light was unbelievable, and for a few glorious hours, I felt like I was IN a painting.
  • Afternoon – Hiker's High and Cliffhanger: We hiked several trails – easy ones, because who am I kidding? I'm not a mountain goat. Some trails had been closed. They are really strict with safety. The views were spectacular, then we went on the trail on the cliff. This trail gave me some serious vertigo. The sheer drop-offs and the roaring river below triggered a minor panic attack. But I pushed through! (Pride, accomplishment, and maybe a tiny bit of self-preservation.)
  • Evening – Food, Glorious Food (And More Noodles): Ate the snacks I got to stay in the park and then went back to the noodle place.
  • Emotional Reaction: Seriously, Taroko Gorge made me feel so small and insignificant in the best possible way. Like, "wow, the world is HUGE and I'm just a tiny speck of dust." Followed by "but hey, I have noodles!"

Day 3: Coastal Roads, Beaches & a Near-Miss with a Seagull (My Fault!)

  • Morning – Coastal Drive: Rented a scooter because, YOLO! (Okay, maybe not YOLO, but I wanted to experience the freedom.) The East Coast is stunning – turquoise water, dramatic cliffs, and black sand beaches. Pure bliss.
  • Afternoon – Beach Shenanigans: I found a beach. Chilled on the black sand, watching the waves. Took a million photos. Nearly got hit by a seagull while trying to take a selfie. (Look, it was my fault, I was distracted by the perfect lighting.)
  • Evening – Night Market: Found a night market in Hualien City. I made a total mess of things. Street food galore! Tried everything from stinky tofu (which I…kind of liked?) to bubble tea (obvious winner).
  • Messy Structure & Rambles: I'm realizing my biggest problem is that I want to do everything. Every delicious food, every hike, every view. My body is screaming, "Slow down, you idiot!" So, this is my mantra: slow down!

Day 4: Doubling Down on the Noodle Addiction (Literally)

  • All Day – Noodle Mania (Again!): I may or may not have skipped everything else. I went to the noodle place for breakfast. Then, I went back to the noodle place for lunch. Then, I started getting the jitters because I hadn't had noodles for a whole hour (I'm not proud). So I went to the noodle place for dinner.
  • Emotional Reaction: I've never felt so satisfied, so at peace. The noodles, oh, the noodles. They have become the center of my world. I think I'm addicted. I'm not even sorry.

Day 5: The Farewell - Heartbreak, Nostalgia and a Vow to Return (Maybe with More Socks)

  • Morning – Packing (Again!): Say goodbye to the cutest homestay (sob!). I crammed everything into my luggage.
  • Afternoon: Taking the time to say goodbye to the nice person that takes care of the homestay. She is super-nice and genuine.
  • Evening – Farewell Dinner and a Promise: One last bowl of noodles (of course). Sat watching the sun as the sun went down. I will return.
  • Final Thoughts: Hualien, you stole a piece of my heart. You're beautiful, messy, and full of delicious noodles. I will be back, hopefully with more socks, less pre-trip panic, and a slightly more adventurous spirit. Until next time!
Scarletz Suites KLCC: Your Dream KL Stay Awaits!

Book Now

Tenth Street Homestay Hualien Taiwan

Tenth Street Homestay Hualien TaiwanOkay, buckle up buttercup, because we're diving *deep* into the chaotic, glorious, and occasionally slightly bonkers experience that is Tenth Street Homestay in Hualien. Prepare for a rambling, slightly unhinged FAQ that’s less "perfectly polished brochure" and more "honest-to-goodness, slightly-over-caffeinated review from someone who *actually* stayed there."

1. Okay, First Things First: Is this Place *Actually* As Good As Everyone Says? (Ugh, the PRESSURE!)

Alright, alright, settle down, eager beavers. The short answer? Yes. Mostly. But hold your horses, because "good" is a slippery beast. Look, Tenth Street is *charming*, alright? But it's also… well, it’s not the Ritz. Think cozy fishing village cottage vibes meets "your eccentric, slightly-over-enthusiastic aunt's house." (And if your Aunt Mildred is anything like mine, that's a compliment).

It really depends what your expectations are. If you’re expecting sterile perfection, go to the Ritz. If you're up for a place with character, a slightly-wonky charm, and truly, *truly* AMAZING breakfasts... then you're in the right place. Prepare for a bit of a love/hate relationship. You might leave thinking, "Wow, that was incredible!" or you might also think "I need a vacation from my vacation!"

2. The Breakfasts. Everyone Raves About the Breakfasts. Spill the Beans! (Literally and Figuratively)

Okay, fine. Let's talk breakfast. Because honestly, it deserves its own entire paragraph. Or maybe a whole freaking chapter. This is where Tenth Street *shines*. We're talking mountains of fresh fruit, perfectly scrambled eggs (seriously, how do they DO it?), delicious breads, homemade jams, and enough coffee to kickstart a small country.

I remember this one morning… oh, it was HEAVEN! We were so tired from all the hiking and sightseeing the day before. You know, the type where you can barely get out of bed? But the smell of the breakfast lured us out. and there it was: this massive plate of fluffy pancakes, with fresh bananas and mangoes! And the coffee! Strong enough to keep me going all day. I swear, I ate until I could barely move. It was pure, unadulterated bliss. I think I may have even shed a tear of happiness at one point. No kidding! But, ok, I might have had a sugar crash later. Still, the food was *that* good. It’s a breakfast experience, not just a meal, okay?

Be warned though, they cater to dietary needs, but tell them *in advance*. I saw one poor bloke who was vegan try to get a regular egg. Bless his heart.

3. The Rooms. Are They Actually Nice, or Just "Charming" in a "Moldy Wallpaper" Kind of Way?

Okay, the rooms are... comfortable. Emphasis on *comfortable*. They're not ultra-modern, minimalist affairs. They're cozy, with a slightly retro feel. Think grandma's spare bedroom, in a good way. Cleanliness is TOP NOTCH, though, which (believe me) is a definite plus.

I remember our room... it wasn't huge, you know, but it was clean, the bed was comfy, and they had like, a REALLY thick duvet. It felt like you were wrapped in a fluffy cloud. I mean, the bathroom was basic, but everything worked. There were no creepy crawlies. And that, my friends, is a win in my book! Just don't go expecting marble floors and a Jacuzzi. You're paying for a unique experience, not a Four Seasons. And *that's* something I love to be clear.

4. The Location. Is it Convenient or Do I Need to Hire a Donkey?

Location is pretty solid. You're not *right* in the thick of the Hualien city madness, which is actually a godsend. You've got peace and quiet! Easy access to the amazing gorge hikes! But it's also easy enough to get to the shops and restaurants. You'll likely need a taxi or Uber to get into town, but it's readily available. The only real downside? The walk from the bus station. It's not *far*, but if you're lugging a suitcase in the Taiwanese humidity, you'll be sweating buckets. Trust me on this one. Pack light!

5. I Am a Social Butterfly. Is This a Place Where I Can Make Friends, or Will I Be Eating Breakfast Alone While Avoiding Eye Contact?

Depends on *you*, my friend! The atmosphere at Tenth Street is generally pretty friendly. The owners and staff are genuinely lovely people, and they're happy to chat and give you tips. The breakfast area encourages mingling. In fact, I met some of the coolest people there. I mean, the food alone is a great conversation starter, right? I still remember this family from England at my table!

But some people are introverts, and that's perfectly fine. You can easily have your space. It’s not aggressively social. You decide. Which, for me, is great!

6. What's the Wi-Fi Like? Because, You Know, I'm Addicted to the Internet.

Wi-Fi is... adequate. It works. Most of the time. Don’t expect lightning-fast speeds for streaming 4k videos. You're in Hualien! Embrace being disconnected! If you absolutely, positively, have to have a constant internet connection, consider a local SIM card. But honestly? Put the phone down, look up, and enjoy the scenery. You'll thank me later.

7. Any "Downsides" I Should Know About? The Dirty Laundry, the Squeaky Beds, the Over-Enthusiastic Mosquitoes?

Okay, honesty time:

  • The rooms aren't soundproof. You might hear the occasional conversation, or the clatter of breakfast preparation in the morning. Bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper.
  • The parking situation can be a bit…tight. If you have a car, communicate with the homestay about this.
  • It's not a luxury hotel. There's no room service. You have to be okay with a more "homely" vibe.

But for the most part? Those are *small* issues, really.

8. The Owners. Are They Awesome People, or Just Pretending to Be?

The owners? Genuinely awesome. They are super friendly and helpful, and really, really try to make your stay memorable, I think. They are not trying to sell you on their charm. And they are always happy to giveStay Classy Hotels

Tenth Street Homestay Hualien Taiwan

Tenth Street Homestay Hualien Taiwan

Tenth Street Homestay Hualien Taiwan

Tenth Street Homestay Hualien Taiwan