
Dakhla Club: Your Moroccan Oasis Awaits (Luxury Hotel Deals!)
Dakhla Club: My Brain Dump of a Moroccan Dream (with Luxury Deals!) - SEO Power Up!
Okay, buckle up, because I'm about to spill the tea (or maybe the mint tea, this IS Morocco, after all) on Dakhla Club. Forget your perfectly polished reviews – this is the raw, unedited, and hopefully hilarious account of my stay (or, you know, what would be my stay if I could teleport there right now).
First Impressions & Accessibility (Let's Get Down to Brass Tacks, Folks!)
Right, so, Dakhla Club? It sounds fancy. And the whole "Moroccan Oasis" thing? Yeah, that gets me. Firstly, accessibility. This is HUGE. I'm the kind of traveler who really appreciates a place that thinks about everyone. Let's be real, getting around is essential. Wheelchair accessible? I'd be thrilled to find out. Elevators? (I'm getting older, give a girl a break!) And, critically, are the public areas truly user-friendly? Restaurants, lounges… the whole shebang? This is the big test. If Dakhla Club aces the accessibility game, they already have my heart.
[SEO Focus: Keywords – Dakhla Club Accessibility, Wheelchair accessible hotel Morocco, Accessible restaurants Dakhla, Morocco luxury hotel, Dakhla Club review, Dakhla hotel access]
Internet Craze: Wi-Fi or Die (And Thank God for Free!)
Oh, internet. The bane and the bliss of modern life. Let's cut to the chase: Free Wi-Fi in all rooms? Hallelujah! Seriously though, it's a non-negotiable for me. Stuck without it, and I start twitching. I need to check emails, upload photos (duh!), stalk my ex (kidding… mostly). Knowing there’s Wi-Fi in public areas is a bonus, for those moments you just need to “people watch” while sending that killer email. Internet [LAN] sounds a bit old school, but hey, if it works and gives a stable connection, I'm in. Internet services? Let's see: Do they have a tech support on standby? (I'd be grateful!)
[SEO Focus: Dakhla Club Wi-Fi, Free Wi-Fi Morocco, Dakhla internet access, luxury hotel internet, hotel Wi-Fi details]
Things to Do & Total Relaxation: A Spa Day? Yes, Please! (And the Rest!)
Okay, now we're talking. Things to do are critical. Dakhla is a windsurfing mecca, right? So are they offering gear storage and any instruction? Now for the important part - ways to relax:
- Spa: Yes. Just… YES.
- Spa/sauna: Double yes!
- Massage: Sign me up! I need to release the kraken…or maybe just the tension from the flight.
- Body wrap/Body scrub: Sounds dreamy.
- Sauna/Steamroom: Essential for that perfect relaxation.
- Pool with view/Swimming pool [outdoor]: Gimme that Insta-worthy shot ASAP!
- Fitness center/Gym/fitness: I should probably work out. Will there be a view? That's the real motivator. Let's be honest, after a day of eating delicious Moroccan pastries, I will need it!
This is where a hotel either sells me or leaves me flat. I wanna be pampered! I wanna feel like a goddamn queen! Because let's face it - I deserve it. This section could make or break it.
[SEO Focus: Dakhla Club Spa, Dakhla Club massage, luxury spa Morocco, outdoor pool Morocco, things to do Dakhla, windsurfing Dakhla Morocco]
Cleanliness & Safety: Because Nobody Wants to Eat Germ Dust (Frankly, I'm a Freak About This!)
Alright, so, COVID has made us all a little… neurotic. And I’m not judging. So, let's talk about this. Does Dakhla Club actually invest in cleanliness? I can't stand a place that feels grimy, even pre-pandemic!
- Anti-viral cleaning products? Check.
- Daily disinfection in common areas? Good.
- Rooms sanitized between stays? Excellent.
- Staff trained in safety protocol? Absolutely crucial.
- Hand sanitizer? Everywhere, hopefully.
- Doctor/nurse on call? Reassuring.
- Hygiene certification? If it has, it shows they take this seriously.
And here’s a weird confession: I’m oddly fascinated by Individually-wrapped food options. And you know what? I WANT to be able to opt-out of room cleaning if I don't want it. Room Sanitization Opt-Out Available? Sounds good to me.
[SEO Focus: Dakhla Club hygiene, Morocco hotel safety, clean hotel Morocco, COVID safety hotel, Dakhla Club cleanliness]
Dining, Drinking, & Snacking: My Stomach is Already Packing its Bags!
Oh. Em. Gee. This is the fun part! Where do I even begin?
- Restaurants and Bars: I need options. Variety is the spice of life, and all that.
- Breakfast [buffet] and Breakfast service: Morning ritual is sacred.
- A la carte in restaurant: Perfect for fancy dinners.
- Asian cuisine in restaurant: YES, PLEASE!
- International cuisine in restaurant: This can be the best way to try new things!
- Vegetarian restaurant: If I'm feeling healthy (which is rare on vacation).
- Coffee/tea in restaurant/Coffee shop: Essential for any traveler.
- Poolside bar: Cocktails, sunshine, and questionable decisions. Perfection.
- Happy hour: Cheap drinks, always a good idea.
- Room service [24-hour]: Because sometimes you just want to eat ice cream in your bathrobe at 3 AM.
- Snack bar: For those moments when you need a quick pick-me-up for your day.
I also have to admit to myself, I have a soft spot for Desserts in restaurant and Salad in restaurant: I also have to admit that sometimes I have to eat something healthy!
I’m already picturing myself lounging by the pool, sipping something fruity, and watching the sunset. Oh, this section has me sold!
[SEO Focus: Dakhla Club dining, Dakhla Club restaurants, Morocco restaurant reviews, luxury dining Morocco, hotel bar Dakhla]
Services & Conveniences: The Little Things That Make a Big Difference!
This is where a hotel goes from "meh" to "amazing."
- Air conditioning in public area: Is it hot? I sweat easily.
- Concierge: Someone to book excursions and help navigate the world.
- Currency exchange: Super useful, especially if you’re a rookie traveler like me.
- Daily housekeeping: Makes the experience so much more enjoyable
- Dry cleaning, Ironing service, Laundry service: Because packing light is for amateurs.
- Elevator: Definitely a necessity for me.
- Gift/souvenir shop: Gotta bring home something for the family!
- Luggage storage: Always a lifesaver.
- Safety deposit boxes: For my passport, credit cards, and anything else I don’t wanna lose.
- Terrace: Because who doesn’t love a good terrace?
[SEO Focus: Dakhla Club services, Morocco hotel concierge, Dakhla Club convenience, luxury hotel amenities]
For the Kids: Are They Welcoming Families?
This is a great question.
- Family/child-friendly: I want to know if it's a great place to take kids
- Babysitting service: Great if you don't want the kids around.
- Kids meal: If kids can have great food, it's an instant win!
- Kids facilities: Playgrounds, childminding facilities and so on!
[SEO Focus: Dakhla Club Family, Dakhla Club Kids, childcare Dakhla, Babysitting in Dakhla]
Access, The Basics & Your Room: The Real Deal!
Okay, here we get down into the nitty gritty. The fundamentals!
- CCTV in common areas/CCTV outside property/Security [24-hour]: Makes me feel safe.
- Fire extinguisher/Smoke alarms: Always good to have.
- Front desk [24-hour]: Gotta love a front desk!
- Non-smoking rooms: Critical. (I hate the smell)
- Rooms sanitized between stays: Love the idea!
- Check-in/out [express/private]: Convenience is king!
- Safe dining setup: A great way to stay safe!
- Safe/security feature: Again,

Alright, buckle up, buttercups! This isn’t your perfectly curated Instagram grid travel diary. This is real life, Dakhla style. We're talking windswept hair, sand in places you really don't want it, and a whole heap of bewildered joy. Here's my attempt at a Dakhla Club itinerary, with all the messiness and mayhem included:
Dakhla Club Debacle: A Diary of Sun, Sand, and Questionable Decisions
Day 1: Arrival & Immediate Regret (Just Kidding…Mostly)
- 8:00 AM: Wake up in a panic at Charles De Gaulle Airport. Did I pack sunscreen? Did I remember to take the damn cat to the cattery? (Answer: Probably no to both). Feeling a weird mix of terror and giddy excitement. This whole trip felt impulsive – booked it on a Tuesday after a particularly stressful Zoom meeting.
- 11:00 AM: The flight to Dakhla via Casablanca felt like eternity, especially next to a screaming baby for half of it. Made mental notes: invest in noise-cancelling headphones immediately.
- 5:00 PM (Local Time): Landed in Dakhla! Wow. The airport is…small. And dusty. But the air! Crisp and salty, already better than stale Paris air! The transfer to the Dakhla Club was smooth. A comfy SUV, and I felt like a proper VIP.
- 6:00 PM: Check-in at the Hotel. The reception? A bit chaotic, everyone speaking French. Had a moment of panic when I realized my French is "high school cafeteria level." (Read: terrible). But the staff were SO friendly, smiles all around. My room is nice, the ocean views are phenomenal. Actually, I could stay in this room forever!
- 7:00 PM: First dinner at the Club. The buffet! Amazing! Tons of seafood, couscous, and some mysterious Moroccan dishes I couldn't identify. Ate way too much and now feel like I might explode. The wine… well, it was flowing. Let’s just say my coordination is already starting to suffer.
- 9:00 PM: Stumbled upon a bonfire on the beach. Pure magic. Sat around, listened to the waves, chatted with some fellow travellers (of course, all French speaking). One guy tried to teach me how to surf. Laughing until my stomach hurt. My French improved significantly. 🫠
- 11:00 PM: Walked back to my room, feeling like a carefree kid again, and crashed, immediately. First impression? Dakhla is already working its charm.
Day 2: Kitesurfing…Or, How I Ate Sand and Grew to Love It
- 8:00 AM: Woke up with the sun streaming through my window. Best. View. Ever. The sea! Absolutely massive.
- 9:00 AM: Breakfast. Back to the buffet. More of that amazing Moroccan coffee. I'm starting to get addicted.
- 10:00 AM: Kitesurfing lesson time! Okay, this is where things get… interesting. Met a guy, let's call him "Hamza," a local instructor with eyes full of mischief. "You will be beautiful swan," he told me. Famous last words.
- The Learning curve was steep. The wind was powerful. I spent the first hour more or less getting dragged across the sand. And that sand? Gets EVERYWHERE! The taste of it… I now have a new appreciation for how much water a human body can hold.
- 12:00 PM: Lunch. Needed sustenance after trying to defy gravity. More fish, more delight.
- 1:00 PM: Back to kitesurfing! Actually started to get the hang of it. Briefly. The adrenaline rush of actually flying (even for a split second) was incredible. Followed by a faceplant into the water. More of the sand!
- 4:00 PM: Hamza, with his infectious laugh, finally gave up. "You try again tomorrow? You will be Swan!"
- 5:00 PM: Sundowners on the beach. Watching the other kitesurfers was mesmerising. So graceful! So skilled! Feeling a potent mix of envy and awe.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner. The seafood is divine. Talking to a couple from the UK who have been coming here for years. They look so relaxed. I'm already scheming a return trip.
- 9:00 PM: Found a quiet spot to journal, and the vastness of the sky made me feel small and insignificant… in the best possible way.
Day 3: The Dune of Disbelief & Unexpected Revelations
- 9:00 AM: Slept like a log. No aches or pains. No sand in my mouth! Coffee and a croissant. Life is good.
- 10:00 AM: A 4x4 tour to the White Dune. Now this was an experience. The drive was so thrilling, bouncing along the desert, with the wind whipping through my hair. (Okay, maybe I should have worn a hat.)
- 11:00 AM: Arrived. And…wow. White sand, stretching as far as the eye can see. It felt surreal. Climbed to the top and the view was breathtaking. I could almost feel all my worries melt away.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch at a local shack. Fresh grilled fish. More conversations with locals, struggling to understand the French. But we still laughed together. The universal language of food and laughter, they say.
- 3:00 PM: Back to the hotel. Spent time at the pool reading, and watching the kitesurfers, and thinking. I'm starting to feel a deep connection to this place.
- 6:00 PM: Went to the Spa. The massage was glorious. I drifted off into a relaxed slumber.
- 7:30 PM: Attended a cooking class and learnt how to make tagine.
- 9:00 PM: Strolled the hotel's beachfront, listening to music.
Day 4: Farewell, Dakhla (But Not Really)
- 8:00 AM: Last breakfast. A pang of sadness hitting me. I don’t want to leave yet.
- 9:00 AM: One last kitesurfing session. Did even worse than the previous days, but I don't care. I had the craziest time. I'm going to miss it!
- 12:00 PM: Lunch with the UK couple. Promises to keep in touch.
- 1:00 PM: Packing. Already plotting my return. I'm not even sure how many times sand has got into my things by now, but I'll sort it out later.
- 4:00 PM: Airport transfer. The goodbye was bittersweet. Goodbye Hamza, thank you.
- 6:00 PM: On the plane. Heading back to reality.
Final Thoughts:
Dakhla. It stole a piece of my heart. It's beautiful, raw, and imperfect. I definitely ate sand, laughed until my stomach hurt, and made some life-changing memories. And I loved every single, messy, sandy second of it. I'm already dreaming of my return. This trip didn't just fill my camera roll - it filled my soul. Now, does anyone know how to get sand OFF everything?
Escape to Paradise: Your Stunning Baltic Sea Modern Retreat Awaits!
Dakhla Club: Your Moroccan Oasis Awaits (Luxury Hotel Deals!) - FAQ That's Actually Real
Okay, Dakhla Club... Sounds fancy. What *exactly* is it?
Alright, so picture this: you're in the Sahara, but like... near the beach. Really, REALLY near the beach. Dakhla Club is a luxury hotel in Dakhla, Morocco. Think beautiful rooms, an infinity pool that practically melts into the Atlantic, and a HUGE focus on watersports. Kitesurfing, windsurfing... that's their jam. It's basically the ultimate escape for anyone who wants to swap their daily grind for sun, salt, and adrenaline.
Is this place actually *luxurious*? I've been burned by "luxury" hotels before...
Okay, fair question! My experience? Yeah, it IS luxurious. Not stuffy, diamond-encrusted luxury, mind you. It's more like... effortlessly chic. The rooms are gorgeous, with comfy beds and killer views. The food? Chef's kiss! And the service is genuinely friendly. No forced smiles here, just a team that actually seems to *care*. I remember once, I somehow managed to lose my wallet (facepalm) containing my entire budget for trinkets. The hotel staff didn't just shrug; they *helped* me retrace my steps, even calling a local shop I THOUGHT I'd visited. Eventually I found it... buried under a sand dune, of all places! They even laughed it off (with me)! Now THAT'S service.
What IS there to DO besides, you know, *sit* there and look posh?
Oh honey, the sitting-around-looking-posh thing is *optional* (though definitely encouraged for a bit!). Dakhla Club is all about the water. Kitesurfing is massive! They've got lessons for all levels, and it’s actually easier to learn than you think (though I’m still rubbish). Then there's windsurfing, paddleboarding, and even some boat trips. Plus, you can just sprawl by the pool with a cocktail and a book. My favorite activity was just staring at the sky. Pure bliss. Seriously, the sunsets are something else. But if you're not a water person, they also have a spa. I went for a massage... and almost fell asleep. The whole point is there is something for everyone, regardless of their interests.
I'm a total beginner at watersports. Am I going to embarrass myself?
Listen, we've *all* been there. I'm living proof that you can be a clutz and still have fun. The instructors are incredibly patient, and they've seen it all (trust me). They'll start you slow, and you'll build up your skills. Plus, falling in the water is always hilarious. Just lean into it! There's a certain... liberating feeling about face planting into the Atlantic. And frankly, everyone else there is too busy enjoying themselves to judge.
How do I even GET to Dakhla? Sounds remote...
It IS further than your average jaunt, but that's part of the charm. You'll likely fly into Dakhla Airport (VIL). Some airlines have direct flights from major European cities. Then, it’s a short transfer to the hotel. It's a bit of a journey, but honestly, the feeling of arriving in such a unique place makes it worth it. Plus, the scenery during the transfer is stunning - otherworldly landscapes, the ocean... you'll start feeling relaxed even before you arrive!
What about the food? Is it any good? Do they have couscous?
YES, the food is amazing! And yes, they have couscous. And tagine. And fresh seafood that you'll dream about for weeks. The restaurant has both Moroccan specials and international options. I was obsessed with the grilled fish! And the breakfast buffet? Forget about it. It was *dangerously* good. Fresh fruit, pastries, omelets... I spent a lot of time hovering near the croissant station. Let's just say my waistline didn't thank me, but my taste buds were in heaven. Seriously, go hungry, you'll regret it otherwise. The food is part of the experience and I have fond memories of the chefs.
Is it safe? I've heard things...
Look, safety is always a concern, and honestly, I was a LITTLE apprehensive beforehand. But I felt perfectly safe the entire time. Dakhla itself is a relatively small town, and the atmosphere is super relaxed. The hotel has security, and the staff is vigilant. Of course, it's always smart to be aware of your surroundings, but I didn't experience anything that made me feel uneasy. The only danger I encountered was the temptation to eat ALL of the pastries.
What's the downside? Is it ridiculously expensive?
Okay, let's be real: it's not budget travel. It's a luxury hotel, so it's going to cost you. But... and this is a big but... it's often possible to find decent deals. Keep an eye out for promotions, especially during the off-season (which, by the way, is still pretty damn nice). And honestly, when you factor in the experience, the location, and the quality of everything, it's worth the splurge. The only real downside I can think of is leaving! I was legitimately sad when I had to pack my bags. And even then, I was looking at the deals for a return trip.
Anything I should pack that I might forget?
Sunscreen. The sun is intense. Seriously, slather it on. And a hat. And sunglasses. And another hat, just in case. Also - a rash guard, especially if you're going to be spending a lot of time in the water. Even though the water can be pretty warm, you'll appreciate the extra protection. Comfortable shoes for walking (there's a lot of sand). And maybe a good book or two. Oh, and a plug adapter, if you’re coming from Europe, or further abroad, of course.
Okay, you've convinced me! What's the best part about the Dakhla Club?
Look, it's hard to pick just ONE thing. The sunsets? Incredible.Local Hotel Tips

