
Bloomfield Apartments Blackpool: Your Dream UK Getaway Awaits!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups! Because we're about to dive headfirst into the Blackpool experience, and Bloomfield Apartments is our lifesaver. This isn't your sterile, cookie-cutter review – this is real talk, warts and all. And trust me, I've got some opinions.
Bloomfield Apartments Blackpool: Your Dream UK Getaway Awaits? (Let's Find Out!)
Alright, alright, the website promises a "Dream UK Getaway." Bold statement, Bloomfield. Let's see if you can deliver. First impressions, right?
(Accessibility - or, the "Can I Actually Get In There?" Factor)
Okay, massive props to Bloomfield for actually thinking about accessibility. They highlight Wheelchair accessible – that's HUGE! And a big selling point. Seriously, too many places still treat accessibility like an afterthought. Good job, guys! I’m checking on what they specifically offer in the way of accessible rooms later when I’m making reservations. But the mere mention is already 10/10.
(The Tech Stuff: Internet & More!)
- Internet: Yes, please.
- Internet [LAN]: Okay, old school. I appreciate the effort, but… who uses LAN cables anymore? Maybe for die-hard gamers.
- Internet Services: Gotta love a hotel that’s not afraid of the internet age!
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!: HALLELUJAH! No more hunting for that elusive signal in the lobby. And the Wi-Fi in public areas is a nice touch too. Seriously vital for catching up on emails. This is a must these days. This alone gets it off to a good start, I'd say.
(Cleanliness & Safety – Because, You Know, It Matters)
Alright, let's get into the nitty-gritty, especially after, well, gestures vaguely at the world. Bloomfield seems to have put some real effort into safety, and this is important to me.
- Anti-viral cleaning products: Okay, excellent!
- Breakfast takeaway service: A lifesaver for those early morning scrambles.
- Cashless payment service: Smart!
- Daily disinfection in common areas: Excellent, shows a focus on guest safety.
- Doctor/nurse on call: Peace of mind is priceless.
- First aid kit: Another big plus.
- Hand sanitizer: Everywhere, please!
- Hot water linen and laundry washing: Good.
- Hygiene certification: Check!
- Individually-wrapped food options: Sensible.
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter: Makes me feel a little safer.
- Professional-grade sanitizing services: Right on.
- Room sanitization opt-out available: Yes, that is good to be able to choose.
- Rooms sanitized between stays: As it darn well should be!
- Safe dining setup: They're paying attention.
- Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: Thank the heavens!
- Shared stationery removed: Makes total sense.
- Staff trained in safety protocol: Vital.
- Sterilizing equipment: Okay, Bloomfield, you’re nailing it on the safety front.
(Oh, the Food! Dining, Drinking, Snacking – Because, Blackpool!)
Okay, food. This is Blackpool, so expectations are… tempered. But let's see what Bloomfield offers.
- A la carte in restaurant: Always a good option.
- Alternative meal arrangement: Nice to have choices.
- Asian breakfast/cuisine in restaurant: Interesting! I'm always up for a culinary adventure, even at breakfast.
- Bar: Essential.
- Bottle of water: A small thing, but appreciated.
- Breakfast [buffet]: Could be a goldmine or a disaster zone, depending on the execution.
- Breakfast service: Good.
- Buffet in restaurant: See above. Roll the dice!
- Coffee/tea in restaurant & Coffee shop: Crucial.
- Desserts in restaurant: Sweeten the deal.
- Happy hour: YES!
- International cuisine in restaurant: Variety is the spice of life.
- Poolside bar: Ooh, fancy.
- Restaurants: Plural! Promising.
- Room service [24-hour]: Jackpot! Especially after a long day of… Blackpool.
- Salad in restaurant/Soup in restaurant: Trying to be healthy. I almost appreciate the effort.
- Snack bar: Because sometimes you NEED a quick nibble.
- Vegetarian restaurant: Nice touch.
- Western breakfast/cuisine in restaurant: Classic choices.
(Services and Conveniences – The Little Things That Matter)
- Air conditioning in public area: Okay fine.
- Audio-visual equipment for special events: Not my thing but good for some people.
- Business facilities: Ah, they cater to workaholics.
- Cash withdrawal: Useful.
- Concierge/Doorman: Fancy! Makes me feel important.
- Contactless check-in/out: A win for speed and hygiene.
- Convenience store: Always handy for forgotten essentials.
- Currency exchange: Useful if you're coming in from abroad.
- Daily housekeeping: Essential.
- Dry cleaning/Ironing service/Laundry service: Nice to have those options.
- Elevator: Good for those of us with achy feet after a day of walking round Blackpool.
- Essential condiments: A small but thoughtful touch.
- Facilities for disabled guests: Double-checking on the accessibility front.
- Food delivery: Nice!
- Gift/souvenir shop: Tempting!
- Indoor venue for special events/Outdoor venue for special events: Catering to all sorts.
- Invoice provided: Standard.
- Luggage storage: Always helpful.
- Meeting/banquet facilities/Meetings/Meeting stationery/On-site event hosting/Seminars: They mean business.
- Projector/LED display: Okay, Bloomfield, you're prepared.
- Safety deposit boxes: Smart.
- Shrine: Intriguing.
- Smoking area: For those who must.
- Terrace: Lovely for a relaxing time.
- Wi-Fi for special events: Making sure the internet is covered for everyone.
- Xerox/fax in business center: This is still a thing?
(For the Kids – Are these Apartments Family-Friendly?!)
Important for a seaside holiday!
- Babysitting service: Handy.
- Family/child friendly/Kids facilities/Kids meal: Excellent. Score!
(Getting Around Blackpool)
- Airport transfer: A helpful luxury.
- Bicycle parking: Worth mentioning.
- Car park [free of charge]/Car park [on-site]/Car power charging station: Good to see that they have thought of drivers.
- Taxi service: Essential.
- Valet parking: Fancy!
(Available in All Rooms – What About the Nitty-Gritty?!)
Alright, what can you expect to find in your room? This is where it truly gets personal.
- Additional toilet: Yes, please!
- Air conditioning: Essential.
- Alarm clock: Zzzzzzzz.
- Bathrobes: Fancy.
- Bathroom phone: In case you need to call for backup in the shower?
- Bathtub/Separate shower/bathtub: I'm pro-bathtub.
- Blackout curtains: YES! Sleep is precious. Especially after… ahem, Blackpool.
- Carpeting: Standard.
- Closet: Always a good thing.
- Coffee/tea maker/Complimentary tea: Thank you, Bloomfield!
- Daily housekeeping: Necessary!
- Desk/Laptop workspace: Good if you’re working.
- Extra long bed: Useful.
- Free bottled water: Always a plus.
- Hair dryer: Vital.
- High floor: Great views potential, and also away from noise.
- In-room safe box: Useful.
- Interconnecting room(s) available: Great if you're with family.
- Internet access – LAN/Internet access – wireless/Wi-Fi [free]: Fantastic.
- Ironing facilities: Needed.
- Linens: The essentials.
- Mini bar: Always dangerous.
- Mirror: Check.
- Non-smoking: Good.
- On-demand movies: Entertainment heaven.
- Private bathroom: Always important!
- Reading light: Nice.
- Refrigerator: Useful.
- Safety/security feature/Smoke detector: Necessary!
- **Satellite/cable channels

Alright, buckle up buttercups! Because this Bloomfield Apartments Blackpool adventure? Hoo boy, it's gonna be a ride. Forget flawless itineraries, we're aiming for beautifully chaotic. Here's the plan (or, y'know, loosely based on one):
Day 1: Arrival & The Great Blackpool Pier Panic
- 14:00 – Arrive at Bloomfield Apartments. Okay, first hurdle: finding the bloody thing. My navigation app, bless its silicon heart, seems to think Blackpool is a mythical creature, constantly trying to reroute me through fields. Eventually, (after a near-meltdown fueled by a dodgy pasty from a service station) I find it. Bloomfield Apartments. Looks… decent. More importantly, it's got a key and doesn't appear to be inhabited by ghosts. Success! (For now.)
- 15:00 – Apartment Inspection & Brief Meltdown. Okay, first impressions? The decor screams "1980's seaside holiday." Think floral wallpaper that attacks your eyeballs and furniture that's seen better decades. But hey, clean sheets! That's the most important thing, right? Right? Immediately upon unpacking, I tripped over the rug. Then I stubbed my toe. Then I got lost in the kitchen looking for a kettle. This is gonna be fun, isn't it?
- 16:00 – Blackpool Pier… The First Encounter. Right, gotta do the pier thing. It's Blackpool, you have to. The Golden Mile is pure sensory overload. The lights! The noise! The smell of chips! It actually makes me slightly giddy. And what's this? Arcade games! Oh dear. I am lost to the lure of the flashing lights and the promise of winning a giant teddy bear for my imaginary niece, who is currently back home and does not need another stuffed animal. I won, of course (not!). The "high tea" was a disappointment, a bland affair. Feeling a bit deflated now.
- 18:00 – Dinner & The Questionable Fish & Chips. Finding somewhere to eat that isn't a tourist trap is a challenge. Finally, after a long search, I found a random place and got the fish and chips. Now, I'm a connoisseur of this stuff. This wasn't the best. It was, well, edible. The mushy peas, though? Pure, glorious, green ambrosia. I had two portions, and I have no regrets.
- 20:00 – Promenade Stroll & The Emotional Rollercoaster of the Illuminations. Okay, the Illuminations are… something. Imagine a light show, but times a million and set to a soundtrack of cheesy pop. It's ridiculous. It's tacky. And I absolutely loved it! The sheer absurdity of it all is fantastic. I even got a bit choked up when the "Tribute to the NHS" display went by. (Don't judge! I'm a softie deep down.)
- 22:00 – Back to the Apartment & The Great Biscuit Crisis. Back at the apartment, a cup of tea is desperately required. But where are the biscuits? I swear I saw a packet… Nope. Empty cupboard. This is a disaster. I'm pretty sure the universe is conspiring against me. Bedtime. I hope.
Day 2: Sandcastles, Shows & Seaside Dreams
- 09:00 – Wake-up Call: The Seagulls' Revenge. This is the most annoying part of being close to the sea. The incessant squawking of seagulls. They're like the avian mafia -- always watching, always judging, always eyeing up your breakfast. Are you kidding me!
- 10:00 – Sandcastle Attempt & The Crushing Realization of My Lack of Skill. I decided to be a tourist and go to the beach. Sandcastles! A childhood dream! I spent a good hour meticulously crafting a magnificent sand creation… only to have a rogue wave (or maybe it was a seagull's judgment?) completely obliterate my masterpiece in seconds. Humiliating. And the sea is… FREEZING! Still, a good excuse for ice cream.
- 12:00 – Lunch & The Great Seagull Scandal of 2024. See, the seagulls really hate me. A good lunch at a local cafe to get the chill out. The food was on the table, and it was all beautiful. I was so happy! But then, BAM, the seagulls, again. I will take this as a sign that the birds don't like me. And I don't care!
- 14:00 – Blackpool Tower & The Dreaded Heights. Right, time to be a tourist and go up the Blackpool Tower. No, no, no. Heights are not my friends. The Tower Eye is a terrifying experience. I mostly kept my eyes glued to the floor, mumbling in a low voice.
- 16:00 – Afternoon Tea. Okay, needed to treat myself after the tower experience. So, what else but afternoon tea! This time, I got a better place, with all the classic fare: scones, clotted cream, finger sandwiches, and a vast selection of teas. This was an absolute delight.
- 19:00 – Show Time! A show. It's Blackpool. You have to see a show. I went for a comedy show, which was surprisingly good, and I laughed until my sides hurt. Ah, to laugh with strangers over cheesy jokes and terrible puns! And this is where the imperfections are shown!
- 22:00 – Late-night Promenade Stroll & The Magical Embrace of the Sea. Ah, a quiet stroll along the promenade. The lights of the pier. The sound of the waves. I'm actually happy. The trip has done what it should.
Day 3: Farewell, Blackpool – Until Next Time!
- 09:00 – Apartment Pack-up & The Regret. This is the worst part of any trip. The packing up. I try not to think about the washing machine on this holiday.
- 10:00 – One Last Blackpool Breakfast. Another full English breakfast. No regrets. So good.
- 11:00 – Departure. Driving away from Blackpool. There's a strange mixture of relief and a hint of sadness. Blackpool is crazy, messy, and not perfect, but that's the point! It's real, and it's got character.
P.S. I'm pretty sure I gained about five pounds on this trip. Worth it.
Ho Chi Minh City Airport Homestay: Your Perfect TSN Getaway!
Bloomfield Apartments Blackpool: Your Dream UK Getaway…Maybe? (Let's Be Honest!)
Okay, spill the beans. Are Bloomfield Apartments *really* as amazing as they sound?
Alright, alright, let's be real. "Dream getaway" is a strong claim, isn't it? Look, Bloomfield Apartments… they're… serviceable. I mean, Blackpool itself is... well, it's Blackpool. Think sandy beaches, donkey rides, and the distinct aroma of salt and vinegar crisps. The apartments? They're a step up from some of the dive hotels I've accidentally stumbled into over the years, let's put it that way.
Here's the lowdown: they're clean-ish. They have the basics. You won't find gold-plated taps, but you *will* find a place to chuck your luggage and crash after a day of battling the seagulls. I should know; I've been in some, uh, rather *memorable* seafront rentals. One involved a flickering light bulb that threatened to plunge me into darkness every few minutes and the persistent feeling of dampness. Let's just say, Bloomfield… well, it's dry. Usually. This is Blackpool though, you know? Expect a light breeze and a slight chill.
One time - and this is a story - I stayed in one and the shower… well, the shower gave me a *very* strong "stream of consciousness" experience. It was a choice between freezing cold or molten lava. Think Goldilocks and the Three Bears meets existential dread. Eventually, I gave up and had a (very quick) lukewarm wash. (And I’m pretty sure the water pressure was powered by a particularly enthusiastic hamster.) So, amazing? No. Acceptable? Generally. But don't expect miracles. You're in Blackpool, after all!
What's the deal with the location? Is it near the action?
Location, location, location! This is where Bloomfield shines… mostly. It depends on which apartment you end up in, to be honest. Some are perfectly positioned, a short walk from the Promenade, the Tower, the Pleasure Beach… you know, all the usual suspects. Think easy access to candyfloss and the arcade. Other apartments, well, let's just say you might need to factor in a decent walk (or a very short, cheap taxi) to get the full Blackpool experience. One time, I had to navigate a fairly dodgy alleyway… let's just say my sense of direction isn't the best after a couple of pints, and I ended up face-to-face with a rather imposing pigeon. (Who, I suspect, was judging my fashion choices).
Seriously though, check the specific address when you book. Proximity to the attractions is key. You want to be able to stumble (safely!) home after a night of karaoke, don't you? The joy of Blackpool is the sensory overload: the lights, the noise, the sheer *vibrancy* of it all. Being close enough to it is half the fun. Having to walk miles to your apartment? Not so fun. And that brings me to parking...
Parking? Is it a complete nightmare?
Right, parking. Deep breaths. Okay… It *can* be a bit of a challenge. Blackpool in peak season? Forget about it. You might as well drive your car into the sea and save yourself the stress. Some Bloomfield apartments have their own parking (hallelujah!), which is a massive win. Double-check the listing before you book. Otherwise, you're relying on street parking, which means hunting, circling, and possibly resorting to blackmailing a local resident for their space.
One year, I spent a good hour driving around, becoming increasingly desperate, until I ended up parking about a mile away. The walk back, carrying all the luggage… that's a memory I'd rather delete. Consider public transport. The trams are surprisingly decent, and you can actually enjoy a few beverages without worrying about becoming a hazard to other road users (and yourself!). Seriously: factor in the parking situation when you budget. It could save you a LOT of grief. And a lot of swearing.
Are the apartments family-friendly?
It depends. Some of the apartments are definitely geared towards families. Think extra beds, cots, maybe even a high chair. Others… well, they feel more geared towards stag and hen dos. Again, read the descriptions *carefully*. (And look at reviews! Seriously, those reviews are gold dust!).
Blackpool IS a family destination, so realistically, most Bloomfield apartments are at least *capable* of accommodating kids. But if you're travelling with little ones, you'll want to make sure you have enough space, and that the apartment is safe and suitable. And bonus points if there’s a washing machine, because let's face it: kids + holiday = mountains of laundry. I went on holiday with nieces and nephews once and they spiled ice cream _everywhere_
Consider your needs. Do you need a kitchen? A separate bedroom for the kids? A balcony (perhaps not if you have a toddler who likes to investigate). Blackpool is a blast for kids, but a grumpy, sleep-deprived parent isn't.
What should I expect in terms of amenities?
Okay, let's be clear: you're not getting a five-star hotel experience. You're getting an apartment. Expect the basics: a bed (hopefully comfortable… although I have slept in some that felt like concrete), a bathroom (functional, hopefully), and a kitchen (with a kettle, at least, and hopefully a toaster). Some will have more – maybe a dishwasher, a washing machine, a TV with more than three channels. Others? Well, let's just say you might need to bring your own tea towels.
One time, I went to a holiday rental and it was advertised with a "fully equipped kitchen." I got there and there were about two pots, one frying pan and a solitary spoon, and that was it. Needless to say, I spent the next few days existing on microwave meals and sheer willpower. So learn from my mistake and check the listing *thoroughly* I beg you. Bring your own essentials if you love cooking! If you're not a fan of dishes, bring paper plates. And a strong sense of humour. And maybe some earplugs, just in case. Blackpool gets loud, you know!
What's the Wi-Fi like, if there is any? (Because, let's face it, we need the internet!)
Ah, the Wi-Fi question! The bane of a modern holiday. Generally, it’s… patchy. Some apartments will boast "super-fast Wi-Fi!" (which usually means it's fast enough to check your emails). Others? Prepare for dial-up. I swear, I’ve had experiences where I’ve felt like I was back in the 90s, listening to that agonizing dial-up modem sound as it tries to connect.
Book Hotels Now
